Quarterly results are in and Keller Williams agents have once again proven that with a winning mindset and commitment to delivering world-class client experiences, anything is possible. Undeterred by inventory challenges, a global pandemic and more, agents showed up with skill and systems to top the charts and achieve significant milestones in growth, technology and training.
“Our agents experienced their most productive quarter ever in Q3,” said Josh Team, president of Keller Williams.
“The challenges our industry is facing in 2020 have inspired our team to work to refine and speed to market the models, systems and tools top agents need to win today,” said Team. “We know we can’t expect things to go back to the way they were. That’s why we are working with our agents daily, understanding the hurdles they face and developing in real time what they need now.”
Tools, such as the KW App and Command, that allow agents to run their businesses with ease and efficiency while keeping them at the center of every transaction.
Technology & Innovation
- Consumer search surged. In Q3 ’20 alone, 120.8 million home searches were conducted across the KW App, KW.com, and market center and agent websites.
- More agents moved into Command to experience the power of its integrated suite of tools. As of September 30, Command saw 143,104 active users, up 7.3% over Q2 ’20.
Inside Command, agents:
- Exchanged 18,597 live referrals, representing $5.2 billion in sales volume; up by 18.2% from Q2 ’20 end.
- Generated 723,363 leads across Facebook (703,630) and Instagram (19,733) alone via the Campaigns applet.
- Experienced an average cost per lead of $1.76 in the U.S. and Canada across social media platforms. ACPL for Facebook was $1.69.
- Created over 2 million unique designs using professionally-designed templates.
- Tapped into the power of automated marketing and task management by running 21,111,975 SmartPlans.
- Tracked and managed 2,419,800 pending deals across phases of their sales pipeline via the Opportunities applet, up 33.3% from Q2 ’20 end.
- Showcased themselves as local experts through 59,441 neighborhood videos created in Designs – a tool that plugs in real-time neighborhood information.
Outpacing the Industry
Equipped with powerful technology solutions, Keller Williams’ 173,327 agents grew their businesses at an extraordinary pace while simultaneously strengthening the company’s stance as the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count and leader in units and volume in the United States.
“The National Association of REALTORS® total closed transactions across the U.S. were up 12.8% and sales volume was up 22.7% over Q3 ‘19,” said Team. “We are excited to again report our agents have outpaced our industry in terms of those KPIs,” said Team.
“Keller Williams agents are committed to delivering an unmatched client experience no matter the market. They are doing that by staying learning based. I’m proud to see our agents not just committing to coaching and training, but learning from each other through digital events like BOLD Pivot and Mega Camp. Thousands of our agents are sharing their best practices, strategies and wins and helping each other succeed,” said Team. “That’s what makes Keller Williams so unique. We are a family.”
- As of end of Q3 ’20 (YTD), 47,312 real estate agents had attended BOLD Pivot, a re-engineered, digitally-delivered version of its signature BOLD coaching offering.
- In September, KW set attendance records while hosting its first fully-digital Mega Camp. The training event welcomed 34,848 agents from 59 countries with 70% of registrants being first-time attendees.
United States and Canada (production in Q3 ’20)
- As of September 30, agents closed 374,824 transactions, up 16.0% over Q3 ’19.
- Agents closed $127.5 billion in sales volume, up 25.4% over Q3 ’19.
- Agents took 208,501 new listings (new market inventory), up 5.2% over Q3 ’19.
- Agents wrote 407,790 contracts (projected closings), up 21.1% over Q3 ’19.
- Contracts written volume was $139.5 billion, up 32.8% over Q3 ’19.
Keller Williams Worldwide Momentum (production outside the U.S. and Canada in Q3 ’20)
- Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) is home to 11,442 international agents and 249 market centers operating outside of the United States and Canada, as of September 30, 2020.
- Agents closed 12,083 transactions in Q3 ’20, up 47.4% over Q3 ’19.
- Agents closed $1.8 billion in sales volume, up 54.9% from Q3 ’19.
- Agents took 26,457 new listings (new market inventory), up 14.4% over Q3 ’19.
- Agents wrote 15,054 contracts (projected closings), up 38.2% over Q3 ’19.
- Contracts written volume was $2.2 billion, up 119.0% over Q3 ’19.
Culture in Action
Even in the most uncertain times, Keller Williams stays true to its mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving. Here’s how KW culture shined in Q3.
Profit Share, Growth Share
Allowing agents to build wealth without limits.
- $62.4 million in profit share was distributed to KW associates in the United States and Canada in Q3 ‘20, up 28.4% over Q3 ‘19.
- $1.46 billion lifetime profit share was distributed to KW associates in the United States and Canada.
- $836,471 in growth share was distributed to KW associates in Q3 ’20, up 49.2% over Q3 ‘19.
- $8.7 million in lifetime growth share distributed to KW associates.
KW Cares – a 501(c)(3) public charity created to support our associates and their families with hardship as a result of a sudden emergency – delivered compassion and resources to associates from coast to coast.
In Q3 ‘20, $2.2 million in grant funding was distributed to 282 deserving recipients. Many of which were impacted by natural disasters. Since the organization’s inception, $44.3 million has been distributed to support 4,949 KW associates and their families.
KWKC – a 501(c)(3) educational nonprofit founded by Gary Keller in 2015 – offered training to the next generation of leaders through public events. In Q3 ‘20, 314 student-attendees completed the organization’s QL program with 12,615 since the organization launched.
Awards and Accolades
Topping it all off, Keller Williams led the way in the workplace, earning a spot in several national rankings:
- In July, Forbes recognized KW on America’s Best Employers for Women ranking.
- In August, Entrepreneur magazine named KW among the 2020 Top Global Franchises Ranking.
- In August, KW was recognized on Forbes’ America’s Best-in-State Employers list.
- In September, Entrepreneur magazine ranked KW among the 2020 Top Growth Franchises.
- In September, KW was recognized on Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for New Graduates list.
Explore what a career at Keller Williams could look like for you.Tell Me More