You’ve loved leveraging the professionally-designed magazine and its feature articles as a lead generation tool that establishes you as a market expert. Today, the magazine returns in Designs, ready to be tailored to your specific spring and early summer business needs.
This issue’s theme, “In Full Bloom,” celebrates a season of color and possibilities, and comes at a time when your sphere is embracing the idea of growing. As the great outdoors starts calling your name, within this issue, you’ll find tips on making the most out of both your outdoor space and your outdoor time.
Here’s what you can expect inside the pages of the newest personally-branded magazine, as well as a peek into how one agent is making the magazine work for him.
Establish Expertise Through Feature Articles
Top Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Sold. With spring in full swing, chances are your sphere is motivated to do some cleaning. This piece will help homeowners maximize the chances of selling their home.
Six Ways to Embrace Warmer Weather. Looking to snap out of your winter hibernation? Try these six fun activities.
Your Patio, Your Sanctuary. Spring is the perfect time to work on elevating your patio. Whether your outdoor space is a small balcony or has ample entertaining room, this article covers it all!
How to Make the Magazine Work For YOU
Managing partner of the E to P Group and regional director of KW Northern California and Hawaii Caryn Prall feels so strongly about the lead generation power of the personally-branded magazine that she created her own to set an example for her team and new prospective Keller Williams agents.
“Our agents and recruits are constantly looking at ways to stand apart,” she says. “This tool allows them so many options – print, social, web. And the ability to customize to have their own brand and storyline is a win-win!
Tips from the Personalized Magazine’s Top Users:
- Host the magazine on Google Drive and share a hyperlink to it in emails with your clients.
- Don’t share the magazine all at once. Instead, drip out feature articles digitally throughout the quarter for added content and client touches.
- Print a few copies and distribute them to local clients.
- Promote your magazine using social ads in Campaigns. Share the digital file link with anyone who has registered/engaged with your ad.
- Pop the magazine into your pre-listing packets and buyers’ packets to add even more value to listing and buyer presentations.
- Combine the magazine in your quarterly calls! Set a baseline value today on your clients’ home, and when the magazine releases and you call to check in on the client, provide your magazine, ask for feedback, and give a market update.
- Lean into customization going as light or as involved as you like. Once you change a few colors, add your logos/branding and update pages with your info you’re golden!
“I love how luxurious the magazine feels. Great articles, personalized market data that I can control, and it would have taken me a lot longer to come up with all the articles on my own!”
Time to Get Personal
Ready to customize the new issue of the magazine to fit your business and your lead generation goals? Click below to access your personally-branded magazine in Designs, and let us know your favorite customization tips and tricks!Access Your Zine