Keller Williams always rises to the challenge of the moment. In 2018, that challenge was Hurricane Harvey, which inspired KW to transform Mega Camp into Mega Relief: a companywide effort to support Texans who were affected by the storm. This year KW is pivoting again. Introducing Mega Camp 2020: a virtual conference made to help agents support their clients and their businesses through these uncertain times. This new digital format will make it easier than ever for agents from all over the globe to network, learn, and remember how it feels to be part of the largest real estate franchise in the world.
“For over 20 years, Mega Camp has been a retreat where top-producing professionals go to focus, seize opportunity, and connect with the industry’s most esteemed leaders to discuss how to embrace the market of the moment,” says VP of Industry Jason Abrams. “This year, that has never been more important.”
Here’s what attendees can expect to see, hear, and do.
Want to learn even more about this unprecedented event?
Visit the website for the full agenda, the latest announcements, a sneak peek at the T-shirt package, and to reserve your front-row seat to training, networking, and, as always, Gary.Count Me In
A Truly Immersive Digital Experience
Tired of Zoom calls? You’re in luck. Mega Camp 2020 will be hosted on an industry-leading digital platform with more tools and features than a Swiss Army Knife:
- Virtual dashboard: Attendees can access their agenda, sessions, contacts, and more from one user-friendly control center.
- Profile page: Attendees can introduce themselves to agents from all over the world and utilize keyword searches to generate new connections. (Hello referrals!)
- Following: Follow attendees, speakers, sessions, exhibitors, posts, and downloads that you want to keep a close eye on.
- Notifications: Never miss a welcome message, session reminder, or message from the KWRI Events Team thanks to timely notifications.
- Next-level networking: Don’t waste a second wondering who’s in attendance. The Mega Camp 2020 platform automatically matches agents based on their interests. All they have to do is answer several questions centered around their experience and business.
- Virtual exhibit hall: Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with exhibitors, explore KWRI offerings with affiliates like Keller Mortgage, watch tech demos, and speak live to members of the KWRI Product Team as if they were walking around the Austin Convention Center.
Pivot. Shift. Win.
Sure, the new platform is impressive, but it’s the training that makes Mega Camp a can’t-miss event. A year like 2020 requires 110% of your effort, and this agenda was made to help agents find their extra gear.
“This year’s digital format offers a smorgasbord of training opportunities,” shares VP of Learning and co-author of TheMillionaire Real Estate Agent, Jay Papasan. “Browse the all-you-can-eat buffet of breakout sessions or choose between the Leads, Listings, Leverage, Luxury, and Commercial prix-fixe menus curated by the chefs at KWU. Whichever you choose, be sure to save room for a bonus breakout session delivered by our best trainers and coaches.”
- Focused tracks: Mega Camp is known for having so many great breakout sessions, attendees have a hard time deciding which ones to attend. That’s why Keller Williams is offering five specific tracks (Leads, Listings, Leverage, Luxury, Commercial) to help agents focus and take a deeper dive into where they need to devote their energy. Get a sneak peek on the Mega Camp website.
- Innovative programming: With the workplace permanently changed, Keller Williams is preparing agents for the next phase of their business. Every breakout session is designed with the digital revolution in mind, beginning with the new platform that lets audience members and presenters interact as if they were sitting in the same room.
- Gary and friends: It wouldn’t be a Keller Williams event without CEO Gary Keller, his mustache, and a VIP list of guests from inside and outside of the real estate industry. With a comprehensive market update featuring unique perspectives on the market of the moment, attendees will have a clearer view of where their business is heading.
All for One, and One for All
To help attendees get the most out of this once-in-a-lifetime experience, The ONE Thing and KW MAPS Coaching teams are there for agents during the entirety of the event.
- Digital tutorial: Attendees will receive a special pre-recorded video led by Jay Papasan, overviewing need-to-know info like how to operate the platform, take unforgettable notes, make the most out of sessions, and so much more.
- Daily huddles: Start every morning and end every evening with an exclusive coaching session to discuss turning aha’s into action items.
- Hyperfocused action plan: As a parting gift, agents will gain access to a follow-up session led by Papasan and Geoff Woods, VP of The ONE Thing, to help them home in on their big ideas and create a formalized action plan with a pot of gold at the end.