“We’re the partner that helps you get things done while allowing you to focus on what you do best – buy and sell houses with and for your clients,” shares Jay Cappis, director of KW’s newly launched Professional Services.
Simply stated, the program allows KW agents to plus their marketing, technology setup, and more by leaning on Keller Williams’ in-house team of professionals. The result? Less time stressing about how to maintain key business functions and more time developing long-lasting relationships with clients – the activity that matters most.
As real estate sales continue to skyrocket (and outpace predictions), Cappis believes the program enters the industry at a crucial time.
“When I arrived, we had an idea of the types of things people needed based on what they were asking for,” he shares. “But after several discussions and labs with our agents, we realized that there’s a lot more pent-up demand than anybody had expected. Part of that was driven by how robust the market was this summer and fall. People had more work than they could manage and were in need of assistance.”
Yet, for even the most tenured and well-connected agents, finding quality assistance has been challenging.
“Beyond virtual assistants or piecemealing contract work, the only options for agents seeking marketing, tech support, etc., have been to hire full-time talent or lean on their market center to provide these services. Not all market centers are equipped with the resources (or systems) to do so. But, because we’re powered by the world’s largest real estate franchise and leader in technology, we can, at scale.”
How It Works
Each service is available via the KW MarketPlace. After a KW associate finalizes their purchase, a member of the Professional Services team reaches out to coordinate delivery promptly.
Current program offerings include:
- Market My Listing: To help agents cut through the noise of their competition. This is increasingly important as listings continue to sit at an all-time low. When selecting this service, agents can expect:
- Listing materials expertly crafted for every channel
- Their brand featured front and center at every turn and touchpoint
- Eye-catching flyers, postcards, social media graphics, and more
- High-converting print and social campaigns that funnel leads directly into their pipeline
- An automated action plan to nurture and convert prospects gathered
- Red Carpet Onboarding: To make the move to Keller Williams more seamless. After working to understand an agent’s business at a granular level, the team will provide a suite of 1:1 support, including:
- Database setup and optimization
- Transfer and optimization of any active transactions
- Complimentary $150 in Facebook ad credits
- A personalized training program
- An introductory group coaching call with VP of Industry Jason Abrams
- Exclusive discounts on Keller Williams products
- And more
“We recognize that there are a lot of moving parts in the transition and it can be overwhelming for all parties involved. Our goal is to deter that feeling, eliminate complexity, and make plugging into KW’s enormous ecosystem quick and pain-free,” shares Cappis.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for Cappis and his team. In time, more services will be introduced based on the needs and feedback of top-performing agents.
“As a Realtor and someone who has been involved in the tech industry for 30 years, I know that tech for the sake of tech is meaningless,” he says. “When I look at the opportunity to help over 180,000-plus business owners become more successful through technology, systems, and people – that’s worth getting up for every day; it’s a really empowering moment where I can tell anybody, with great confidence, that they’ll be taken care of.”